Access to the Website
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by the user.
All contents of the Website, this includes, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as its graphic design and source codes are owned intellectual SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL or third parties, without being transferred to the User any rights operation recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on them .
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL or third parties may not be construed that access to the Website does not assign any rights over them .
Rules for use of the Website
The User agrees to use the Website and all of its contents and services as provided by law, morality , public order and these Legal Terms . Also undertakes to make appropriate use of services and/or content on the Website and not to use it for illegal or criminal purposes, which infringe the rights of others and/or violate the regulations on intellectual property, or any other applicable legal standards .
By way of example , and in no case limiting or excluding , the User undertakes:
- Not to input or diffuse content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, justifying terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Not to introduce or spread data programs the network (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to cause damage to computer systems service provider , its suppliers or third Users of the Internet.
- Not to diffuse, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution and international treaties.
- Not to diffuse, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Not transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) that have been designed exclusively for it.
- Not to input or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate so as to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to supplant other users by making use of their usernames for different services and / or contents of the Web Site.
- Not to diffuse, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the rights of intellectual property, patent, trademark or copyright that corresponds to the holders of the Website or third parties.
- Not to diffuse, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and the law of personal data.
- The User agrees to indemnify SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL to any possible claim, fine, penalty or punishment that it may come obliged to endure as a result of breach by User of any of the usage rules outlined above, furthermore reserves SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL the right to seek compensation for damages and losses as appropriate.
SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL assumes no responsibility for updating the Web site to keep information current or warrant that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the user must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before taking any decisions related to any services or contents described in this Website.
User access to the Website does not imply SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL obligation to supervise the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User, in any case, the availability of suitable for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
SOLERA WINE TRADING, SL not responsible for any damages caused to the software and hardware of the users or third parties during the use of services offered on the website, nor for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User as a result of failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or discontinuance of the Website service while providing the same or prior.
Nullity and inefficacy of the clauses
If any clause in these Legal Conditions declared totally or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will only affect the specific provision or part thereof that is invalid or unenforceable, these Legal Terms subsisting in all other respects, considering such part or provision as not included .
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Legal Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish legislation. SOLERA WINE TRADING , SL and the User agree to submit any dispute that may arise from the provision of goods or services subject to these Legal Conditions, to the Courts of Spain, unless the law provides otherwise.